Welcome to the Early Learning Center in the Green Bay Area Public School District. Our school provides an equitable education to over 425 4-year old and 5-year old kindergarten students from Danz, Eisenhower, and Sullivan Elementary Schools.
It is our mission to provide a safe, inviting atmosphere in a diverse environment made for our youngest students where they can learn and grow emotionally, socially, and academically, developing a strong foundation for lifelong learning. At the Early Learning Center, we are proud to provide:
- A safe and supportive learning climate geared to the social, emotional, and academic needs of kindergarten students.
- Native language learning opportunities through bilingual classroom instruction and ELL-supported environments.
- A 4-year-old kindergarten program that focuses academic learning in a play-based instructional model.
- Opportunities for English speaking students to receive instruction in a bilingual immersion classroom, as part of a two-way bilingual program that transitions to Danz Elementary for grades one through five.
- Support for students with unique learning needs that require special education, academic intervention, and above grade level supports.
The Early Learning Center staff is passionate about and dedicated to working with 4-year old and 5-year old kindergarten students. Our staff values the importance of collaboration with one another, our families, and our community. The belief that “All children can learn” is at the center of all that we do to provide a solid educational beginning for the students at our site. We welcome you to visit the Early Learning Center and see our motto in action!
“The Early Learning Center…where caterpillars learn to become butterflies.” Come see all the great things happening at the ELC by contacting me at (920) 272-7075 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
School Hours: 8:42 a.m. - 3:33 p.m.
Where is the Early Learning Center?
Schedule a Tour